Untitled Document
Untitled Document



Untitled Document


   Forgot password
   Foreigners Helpline
   Condo Buying
   Law service
   Law News
   Expat helpline
   Expat Services
07 August 2022






Below are the Updated Law Costs  as at  2010 & are subject to change. We reserve the right to initiate these changes as and when govt fees increase & changes occur without notice. All company formations are different and may require different licenses or regulations so the prices below are a guide only. 



EXAMPLE OF OUR COSTS: 2M BAHT COMPANY:  25,000 baht our fees excluding VAT & Govt fees as each company share registration increases per 2m baht as at March 2007. For a 2m baht company Total additional fees to pay will be around 13,500 baht which will include tax, memorandum, share reg fees are 5000 baht per 1m baht. However you may have to show your share capital in the bank ie. 2 m baht.  If increasing your share capital you must show this extra money in your bank now & 2 m baht in the bank if you employ another foreigner per foreigner each time you increase.  Please also remember companies levies vary according to what business a company will perform. Our costs change due to this so use only as a general guideline. 

USA Amity Company--please ask and only available for US residents setting up in Thailand or go to the section on Amity Treaty but before you think of starting one you must have an existing Thai Company.  Our costs to travel are priced once we start working for you. Wherever possible we limit travel and work via our own Thai representatives in Pattaya. We do have lawyers in Bangkok, Pattaya, Korat, Phuket and use a Corporate law Office in Bangkok. If we send our lawyer to Bangkok fees do not include travelling / expense costs.


Title Deed search (Court/ Title Office & full English report) 10,000 baht. However if our Lawyers need to travel out of ChiangMai the cost is 6000-10,000 baht. Changing ownership papers  up to 10,000 baht per transaction depending on the work involved & translations. Onsite House Report= 6000 baht for an old House (over 2 years) & 3000 baht for a new house in ChiangMai (add travel expenses but ask us). This 6-8 page comprehensive report provides buyers with a maintenance report, condition of the property they wish to buy and recommendations from plumbing to foundations to electrical etc -- conducted by our foreign Realty Company. This report is a must if you are thinking about buying a house as we conduct this report in conjunction with a title search and can advise you whether you should or should not purchase as well as the value of the property& recommendations for the buyer & or seller. Should you be buying and require our services to oversee this work we charge a set fee according to time required of us. We do not conduct land surveys due to the absence of pegs and you need a surveyor who we can arrange for you.


10- 30% fee on acceptance. PLEASE ALWAYS ask a lawyer what the expected costs will be. Also what the game plan is on your case. You will find they ask for a fee to start the case but also if you win they expect a further fee. Ask them first before you use their services what these fees and any other fees are for. If you get replies in % please ask to explain in an account..


We offer translations but prices vary depending on number of pages & work involved. We can translate into English, Thai, German & French. We can also arrange in any other language. A basic standard A4 page is 400 baht increasing to 500 baht if larger etc.


Ideal for that husband and wife team as cheap to setup but does not offer you the security like a company. Once formed the remaining fees are the same as a Company. Our fee is 14,000 baht which includes govt fees and ID tax code work. Again the fee depends on what type of business you wish to perform under this partnership. Should you require special licenses etc we will quote you. All foreigners applying for a Limited Partnership must show 2m baht in the bank. A foreigner cannot be the Director or have the bank account in his/her name?


We do not offer this service. For new companies the new law requires a work permit to obtain a B multiple from Penang. If you do not meet the required criteria you will be only issued single entry. We do however assist with one year visas for retirees, also residency visas and those under aged 50 years who can show 3m baht in the Bank immaterial of age. Visas to the USA, UK etc our Bangkok Office can help for fiancee visas. The USA & all Embassies now have strict criteria so please ask us.


Are now available for persons under the age of 50 years who can show 800,000 baht in the Bank.


Once you are in Business for 12 months and you have your books audited then you can apply to change your visa to a 1 year non immigrant visa which allows you to process the application in Thailand & you then do not need to exit the country every 3 months ( if on a multiple visa ). Applies to all Thai Companies & Limited Partnerships. P.O.A.*


please note the fee does not include the Government fees and charges of 2,000 baht and 50,000 baht. Total costs for a residency visa is = 72,000 baht *


The cost is 15,000 baht but does not include travel & or expenses away and tax may vary. 7500 baht before the work permit is initiated & 7500 baht on completion. Go to work permit section to see requirements. Due to the changed laws with work permits we will levy charges on a case by case basis.


When a shareholder sells his share or the company changes & new shareholders are now required the Company change costs vary. Again this may depend if the company requires licenses etc.


We do charge travel & expenses if we have to fly to the main centres but we do keep these to a minimum as a lot of our work we do use other law offices. These may vary.


1/. New Work Permits 15,000 baht  18/. Alcohol License 2,000
2/. Renewal of Work permit 5,000 3mth 1500 19/. Accounting/audit--start must use accountant= 8,500 baht
3/. Extension of visa 2,000 baht 20/. Cigarette Licenses 2,000 baht
4/. Cancellation of Work permit 2,000 baht 21/. Monthly VAT Return Dependent upon size, starting at 3,000 baht
5/. Retirement Visa 10,000 baht 22/. Accounting & Auditing Services must use an accountant 8500 baht - 20,000 baht depending on Company size
6/. Residence Permit 20,000 baht 23/. AMITY USA Company P.O.A *
7/. Certificates, Permits & Registrations Foreign Marriage Certificate12,000 24/. Wills up to 10,000 according to work
 8/. Change  Address: Company Affidavit 3,000 25/. Divorce cases- please ask us.
 9/. VAT Certificate 3,000 26/. Copyright. approx 5000 baht
10/. Tax ID Card  ( P.O.A* ) 27/. One year Visa 10,000 baht 2 days 15,000 baht
11/.Increase In Capital 4,000 baht 28/. Dependent Visa   5500 baht per person
12/. Tax ID Card  3,500 baht 29/. Residence Permit  20,000 baht
13/.Branch Registration  6,000 baht 30/.   Trademark & trade name registration & local 10,000 baht
14/. Representative Office 40,000- 50,000 baht? 31/. Foreign marriage Certificate  12,000 baht
15/.Customs Card (Import/Export) 10,000 32/. Litigation cases vary according to the workload
16/. Increase In Capital 4,000 baht 33/. House Inspection reports. Please ask us.
17/.Food License,  2,000 baht USA Fiancee visas: we cannot help [ See Visas ]
The above are approx costs only & vary as we work on a case by case basis & these prices do not include travel away fees.  Cancellation fees: we may charge a fee if you cancel in the middle of law work. However we do this on a case by case basis. All law work is different so the costs above are only an indication and may rise as situations change or vary.     

* P.O.A means Costs quoted on application. All consultations will incur a 1000 - 1500 baht fee and please remember costs in Bangkok are dearer than other cities in Thailand. 


Untitled Document



[ Links ] [ UK Pensions in Thailand ] [ Foreigners law help ] [ Foreigners divorce ] [ Foreigners Companies ] [ Foreigners Accounting service ] [ Foreigners Accounting help ] [ USA amity Company ] [ Bangkok law help ] [ US births ] [ Currency changes ] [ Foreign Embassies ] [ Expat news ] [ Foreign office ] [ Houses & Property ] [ Scams ] [ Company tax ] [ Employee tax ] [ VAT tax ] [ Visas ] [Websites built ] [ Wills ] [ Workpermit ] [ Work permit letters ] Commercial [ Thai Tendering Contracts ]